Four 1946-D Wheat Back Pennies



These are 1946-D wheat back pennies. They are all four in average circulated condition or maybe a little below average when it comes to the bottom left example. The only one that looks a little bit interesting here is the red penny on the top right.  Most collectors that want off colored coins are looking for ones that have a solid color all the way around the surface of the coin. So no real market value above the 5 to 10 cents these would go for if I tried to sell them online.

My collection is getting kind of low as far as what I have to post here. Because I have not caught up on my holiday bank roll hoarding I have over a hundred dollars of unsearched coins in my possession right now, so as long as I keep up with my wheat penny hunting schedule I should be good until at least the end of next month. I also plan on getting two boxes of pennies from my main bank every week until at least the end of this quarter.

I have also been separating out all my 1909 to 1939 wheat pennies and all my S mint mark pennies so hopefully you will see some older wheat pennies on display here soon.

Keep going through your change and be on the look out for all those funny looking coins, you never know what they might be worth someday.

Comments