More WWII Era 1944 No Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies

 

Old war era wheat pennies, copper wheat pennies

I just got back home today from doing some errands. I decided I would show off some more WWII era wheat back pennies from 1944. These are just circulated copper pennies so not really much to talk about here.

I ate out at taco bell today and I signed up for the rewards program. You know, it's a pretty good deal but the way it's set up makes you eat q whole lot more food to get the free tacos. You have to earn so many points within a small time frame to get a taco so you find yourself eating even more.

That leads me to another thing I wanted to talk about. This is a coin blog but it's also a personal blog for me so I'm going to talk about other things than just wheat pennies, at least occasionally.

I hope that's okay. If not there are plenty more blogs like this were you can just read about coins only. I'm trying to do something different here. By the time I'm done I hope you will see what I tried to do with all this. 

Comments