1945 No Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies

 


Here are four 1945 no mint mark wheat back pennies. Nothing special about these, the two on the right are probably in better condition than the two on the left. Both are in an average circulated condition.


I think the images are looking better since I started using the flash on my Android phone. The two on the left or actually darker pennies so it's not just the glare from the light. Even especially see the difference when you look at the first penny in the top left-hand corner oh, it's it's got a lot of dirt on both sides yet it doesn't have any glare.


Stay tuned for more old wheat penny drops. I have hundreds of these I will be posting to this blog. Hopefully I have a few error pennies in the mix so be sure to add me to your bookmarks.

Comments