Our Blog Has Been Added To Feedspots Top 80 Coin Blogs

 

My blog was added to feedspot


It looks like this old coin blog is finally getting some attention. We have been added to Feedspots Top Coin Blogs Category. This website is what you might call a blog feed aggregater. I'm not 100% on how it works, I know some of these sites pull rss feeds from your posts and update them for their readers. Others just add you to a specific category.

I know the site is fairly popular among bloggers and people who like to read blogs so hopefully this will give me a little boost in web traffic as I try to get this blog on its legs.

They also added my coin roll hunting blog to their list so I will be adding an update to that blog as well. I will be looking for other blog submission sites like these and hopefully they will help me get this blog where I need it to be.

I am currently trying to get added to this list of blog directories as well.


Discover latest Indian Blogs
Blogs Directory
OnToplist.com

Comments