1946 No Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies

1946 pennies

This post is not just about these 1946 no mint mark wheat back pennies. This is also an update about the future of this blog.

As I work on this blog I am running into two problems. One big issue is that I'm running out of pennies to post. The other is that this blog is getting almost no traction and very little traffic. I think that might be because this is more of a personal blog rather than a true  coin collectors blog. Honestly I do not have the eyesight to make the latter.

That being said I will not leave this blog to die but those of you who are reading this should only expect a few posts a month going forward. Yes, that means less than one post a week. Of course that could change if I start to see a traffic spike and more interest in this blog. I don't expect much but I can't see putting in much time into this blog unless I am averaging at least 1500 visitors a month. 

At the present time that's not happening unless I force traffic from other sources and I'm not willing to do that right now as I have many other blog projects that I work on and the sources of traffic I have are very valuable to me.

In the mean time all my coin blogging efforts will be focused on my coin roll hunting blog. So please visit there if you want to see what I find in the coming months.

Comments