1945 No Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies


 It's getting bad around here. The weather is cold and wet. The roads are nothing but ice and there are tons of people willing to get out in it and risk their lives and the lives of others. I had to work the other night and we just about the only restaurant open for business in the area  I work, so it was hell trying to keep up with the huge crowd of customers.

I can't believe so many people didn't make plans in advance. At least I'm off for a few days and I can relax. I will try to get a few posts up this weekend.

Today I have four  1945 no mint mark wheat back pennies to share with you. All of these are in circulated condition except for the one on the top right. It looks really good as you can tell from the bright orange hue it gives off. It would probably be considered a good condition example of a 1945 penny if not better. I'm not going to put it in a holder though. I have others that look better than this one so it will go into my circulated condition jug.

Comments