Outdoor Daytime Pics Of 1956-D Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies

 


Here are four outdoor daytime pics of 1956-D mint mark wheat back pennies I took today early this morning at work. The sun was under cloud cover today so the lighting wasn't to bright. I used the flash on these as well and I think they came out pretty well. 


As you can see there is still a problem when shooting multiple coins like this. You just can't get them all to look optimal because the lighting is going to favor one side when you're doing extreme close up shots like these. I guess there is always going to be a problem with balancing light and dark as long as I'm shooting close up images. Even so it's pretty obvious there is an advantage to shooting outdoor daytime pics of old american coins like these and I will endeavor in the future to do as much of my photography outside under the sun as possible.

Comments