1946 No Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies

 


Not going to go into too much detail about these 1946 no mint mark wheat pennies. I think you've seen enough of them to know what they look like and these all look like pretty common examples of correctly minted American wheat cents to me. If anything they are all very average looking for circulated Lincolns.

What I want to say is that I am going through the rest of my collection very thoroughly to get some of the less common dates up on this blog. Obviously that's what most coin collectors want to see and I'm interested to see what I really have. I have most of my S mint mark pennies and my older 1920s and 1930s wheat pennies put up in a separate container. Keep watching this space for further updates and new categories of older coins. 

Comments