Welcome To My New Blog About Collecting Wheat Back Pennies

 Welcome to my new blog dedicated to collecting old wheat back pennies. Visit this blog daily to see all my new finds from coin roll hunting. Every wheat back penny I find from going through bankrolled and customer return rolls will be posted here.


Every single wheat penny I find will be featured on this blog. I'll be taking plenty of high quality images so you can see what to expect if you out this hobby for yourself.


You can also visit my main coin roll hunting blog to see all the rare and old coins I find from dime rolls, penny rolls, and even the occasional quarter rolls. If you are silver Hunter you'll definitely be interested in this blog. You can also check out my contest blog were I give away lots of coins for free and where you can participate in contest to get even more coins.



Comments