Four Wheat Back Pennies From 1944 No Mint Mark



 

So here we have four more wheat back pennies. These are 1944 with no mint mark. You'll find that it's harder to find wheat pennies with mint marks than it is to find those without mint marks. I think it's because collectors tend to hold on to the coins that have mint marks more than the ones that don't.


I think I'm getting a little better at using my camera but I'm still having lighting issues. In some ways the coin on the top left looks the best because it's receiving the most of light from the camera light source.


It's hard for me to tell sometimes which coins are the best-looking coins. My vision is really bad I'm almost going blind. I've been wearing glasses since I was three years old. Part of the reason I made this blog was to get help from collectors that have better Vision than me. Hopefully I can find some numismatics that can help me identify the rarer wheat back pennies in my collection.

Comments