Four 1946 No Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies




Here are four 1946 no mint mark wheat back pennies. These are more from the large horde I have from coin roll hunting. As you can see I finally figured out how to combine images from my Android phone.


I'm going to try to take all my images like this from now on. That way you can see both the obverse and the reverse of every coin I have. As you can see these are circulated condition coins. None of them are in great shape. The one at the top left-hand corner and the one at the bottom right-hand corner are probably in the best condition because you can still see the date and the lettering fairly well.

I'm still learning how to take images with my phone so hopefully the quality of pics will improve as I work on this blog. Please bear with me as this is a learning process for me.

Comments