1946 No Mint Mark Wheat Back Pennies

 



Here are four examples of 1946 no mint mark wheat back pennies. I just pulled these from the jug that I keep all my pennies in. They are in fair condition but still very circulated.


I would love to find some mint wheat pennies, but I've only found three or four of those so far from coin roll hunting. I have several hundred dollars worth of pennies that I'm going through right now that I've saved up over the Christmas holiday. I cut my finger a while back so I haven't really been able to go through them. It's starting to heal up so I'm able to handle dirty things like these old American coins without getting an infection.


Be sure to visit this page every day, as I'll be adding hundreds of extremely old copper pennies to this blog. You don't want to miss out on some of the great finds I have to share with you.

Comments